Postgraduate Nursing Information Session - Mildura
Advance your nursing career with postgraduate study!
- Thursday 26 July 2018 12:00 pm until Thursday 26 July 2018 01:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Ash Ryan
(03) 5051 4069; email@example.com
- Presented by:
- Jacqui McGregor
- Type of Event:
- Future Student: Postgraduate; Alumni; Community Event
To take your career to the next level, you need to study with a leader in nursing and midwifery education. La Trobe’s School of Nursing and Midwifery is deeply connected to industry and contemporary practice.
Discover how you can access La Trobe's nursing postgraduate courses while living and working in Mildura. Our programs are taught using a variety of approaches, including online study, local placements and on-site sessions to help you fit your studies in with life’s other commitments.
Whether you’re looking to develop your clinical leadership skills, advance your knowledge of nursing research or specialise in an area – this Mildura information session will give you the chance to ask specific questions of the Postgraduate Nursing Coordinator, Jacqui McGregor.
Our Mildura information session, hosted by Sunraysia Community Health Services, will share details on:
- Master of Nursing (choice of specialisations in perioperative practices, specialist neonatal care, emergency care, intensive care, acute/critical care, cardiac care and child, family and community care)
- Master of Nursing Science
- Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
- Master of Mental Health
- Master of Mental Health Nursing
- Graduate Diploma in Midwifery
- Master of Midwifery
La Trobe online students also benefit from the physical La Trobe campus in Mildura whereby they can access support staff and services in areas such as:
- Student Administration
- Academic language and learning support
- Health and wellbeing advice
- Careers and Employment advice
Lunch will be provided so registrations are essential.
Activity Room 1
Sunraysia Community Health Services
Other events by type
- Female Founder workshop
19th Nov 2018 9:30am
- 2018 Bendigo Downtown Lecture
20th Nov 2018 5:45pm
- Discussion with Tony Ellwood and Karen Quinlan on Escher X Nendo
21st Nov 2018 1:00pm
- The Honourable Julie Bishop MP on politics, leadership and the Liberal party
22nd Nov 2018 6:30pm
- "You're in Good Hands: The Future of Rural Health" - La Trobe Rural Health School Conference 2018
26th Nov 2018