Peer Review of Teaching Scheme Briefing Session
La Trobe's Peer Review of Teaching Scheme (PRTS) is an organised system of peer to peer support.
- Tuesday 22 October 2019 02:00 pm until Tuesday 22 October 2019 03:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Liz Branigan & Ying Yu
- Type of Event:
La Trobe's Peer Review of Teaching Scheme (PRTS) is an organised system of peer to peer support open to all teaching staff who would like to improve an aspect of their teaching, and/or share their knowledge of learning and teaching for the benefit of colleagues. In this briefing session LTLT will outline the PRTS framework, explain how it will work at La Trobe and support participants to partner with peers who can build their teaching capability through peer support.
Participation in PRTS is voluntary and confidential. We look forward to seeing you at the briefing session.
Attend in person or via Zoom: https://latrobe.zoom.us/j/100731476
HUED 108, Bundoora Campus
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm