PebblePad Community of Practice
Thinking about using PebblePad in your teaching? Come along to this online Community of Practice to see case studies from across LTU.
- Monday 20 July 2020 01:00 pm until Monday 20 July 2020 02:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
The use of PebblePad continues to grow across La Trobe University. Many Schools and Departments are using the features of this digital portfolio system to record student activities while on industry placement as well as active learning and reflection activities.
PebblePad, fully integrated with the University's Learning Management System (Moddle), provides a space for students to document evidence of completion of intended objectives and to showcase application of skills for future employment opportunities.
During this session, guest lecturers from across La Trobe will provide examples of how they have incorporated PebblePad in their subjects and courses. Laurie Murphy, a guest lecturer from James Cook University has also been invited to share her work in incorporating Workplace Integrated Learning and PebblePad based assessments.
A link to join the session, including further details about the topics presented, will be sent to registered participants closer to the event date.
Date: Monday 20 July 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm