PebblePad Community of Practice
Thinking about using PebblePad in your teaching? Come along to this online Community of Practice to see case studies from across LTU.
- Monday 20 July 2020 01:00 pm until Monday 20 July 2020 02:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
The use of PebblePad continues to grow across La Trobe University. Many Schools and Departments are using the features of this digital portfolio system to record student activities while on industry placement as well as active learning and reflection activities.
PebblePad, fully integrated with the University's Learning Management System (Moddle), provides a space for students to document evidence of completion of intended objectives and to showcase application of skills for future employment opportunities.
During this session, guest lecturers from across La Trobe will provide examples of how they have incorporated PebblePad in their subjects and courses. Laurie Murphy, a guest lecturer from James Cook University has also been invited to share her work in incorporating Workplace Integrated Learning and PebblePad based assessments.
A link to join the session, including further details about the topics presented, will be sent to registered participants closer to the event date.
Date: Monday 20 July 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Other events by type
- Alumni panel: Careers in health
24th Nov 2020 6:15pm
- Mobile Health Technologies bring Therapeutic Exercise to the Home during a Pandemic
25th Nov 2020 12:00pm
- A 21st century (pandemic friendly) approach to delivering exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation
25th Nov 2020 1:00pm
- Online Seminar: Dialoguing with Images
26th Nov 2020 10:00am
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm