Online event: Parent and Carer Information Series - Who goes to uni? Webinar
In 2020 La Trobe University will host a series of workshops for parents, carers and the wider community to help you discover the opportunities available to your students, and provide information to support you in the important role you play in supporting the aspirations of your student.
- Thursday 11 June 2020 05:00 pm until Thursday 11 June 2020 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Jessica Chalmers-Borella
02 6024 9738; email@example.com
- Presented by:
- School Partnerships Team
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Community Event
Can anyone go to university? What do they do there? What are the benefits?
Join Jess from the School Partnerships Team to explore these questions and more to build your understanding of university and what it's all about so that you can confidently talk to your student about the opportunities available to them.
Please click the link to join the webinar: https://latrobe.zoom.us/j/96155015220
Other events by type
- Pride Week at La Trobe 2021
12th Apr 2021
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 12 April 2021
12th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 13 April 2021
13th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
13th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
13th Apr 2021 4:30pm