Papua New Guinea Midwifery Leadership Buddy Program
This seminar is hosted by the Judith Lumley Centre, La Trobe University.
- Wednesday 05 April 2023 12:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Charlie Benzie or Stacey Hokke, Judith Lumley Centre
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Helen Hall, Federation University
- Type of Event:
Join via zoom: https://latrobe.zoom.us/j/81730285814
Associate Professor Helen Hall (RN, RM, MMid, ND, PhD) is the Midwifery Discipline Lead at Federation University. She has extensive experience in undergraduate and postgraduate education, and HDR supervision. Helen has published widely in the area of midwifery education, leadership and practice.
Helen sits on ICM’s Western Pacific Regional Professional Committee and is committed to enabling midwives through respectful collaborations. She is the Australian facilitator of The Papua New Guinea Midwifery Leadership Buddy Program. This Rotary funded program supports leadership development through partnerships between midwives in PNG and Australia. Helen has also developed an online group (The Midwife Tribe) that connects midwives from West Timor and Australia.
The Judith Lumley Centre lunchtime seminars are free and open to all. Held on the first Wednesday of every month from February to December. These seminars showcase the work of national and international academics/researchers.
Other events by type
- Living with Disability Research Centre Online Seminar
11 Aug 2023 3:00 pm
- Anthropocene Reading Group - Infrastructure and Non-human Life: A Wider Ontology
3 Oct 2023 1:00 pm
- Anthropocene Reading Group - Wet Ontologies, Fluid Spaces: Giving Depth to Volume through Oceanic Thinking
17 Oct 2023 1:00 pm
- Anthropocene Reading Group - The Ideal River: How Control of Nature Shaped the International Legal Order
31 Oct 2023 1:00 pm