Pac Asia Dhaka Virtual Fair - Bangladesh - 20 December 2021
The event is organised and managed by PAC Asia Dhaka. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with representatives of the Australian and New Zealand institution and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities.
- Monday 20 December 2021 04:00 pm until Monday 20 December 2021 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Alok Kumar Singh - Marketing & Conversions Officer - South Asia
firstname.lastname@example.org; +91 9810041843
- Presented by:
- PAC Asia Dhaka
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
This event will be held on Monday the 20th of December from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm BDT and 04:00 pm - 05:00 pm AEDT.
The event aims to attract students from all levels of study ranging from high school to PhD and their parents. Students can seek guidance and counselling from La Trobe University representatives on institution strengths, course options, and program outcomes including career options or continuing study.
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am