Online Group Work (Webinar)
This workshop will provide you with tips and key LMS tools to make that happen ahead of Semester 2!
- Thursday 13 August 2020 11:00 am until Thursday 13 August 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Ying Yu
- Type of Event:
Is setting up online group work giving you a headache?
If you are looking for interesting ways to convert the existing group work in your subject to an online format, this workshop will provide you with tips and key LMS tools to make that happen!
There will be time for a Q and A at the end of this session so please bring along any questions and scenarios you're interested in addressing with the group.
The Zoom link to join the webinar will be provided in the Eventbrite email confirming your registration.
Other events by type
- Psychology seminar - Practice-informed research and evidence-based practice in family therapy: The "both/and" approach of the Bouverie Centre
15th Apr 2021 4:00pm
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
16th Apr 2021 10:45am
- Provost Teaching Award Workshop
19th Apr 2021 3:00pm
- Transition Pedagogy
20th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Troubleshooting mixed-mode delivery
21st Apr 2021 11:00am