Online Group Work (Webinar)
This workshop will provide you with tips and key LMS tools to make that happen ahead of Semester 2!
- Thursday 13 August 2020 11:00 am until Thursday 13 August 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Ying Yu
- Type of Event:
Is setting up online group work giving you a headache?
If you are looking for interesting ways to convert the existing group work in your subject to an online format, this workshop will provide you with tips and key LMS tools to make that happen!
There will be time for a Q and A at the end of this session so please bring along any questions and scenarios you're interested in addressing with the group.
The Zoom link to join the webinar will be provided in the Eventbrite email confirming your registration.
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Intersectionality in digital feminist knowledge cultures: Practising a travelling theory
21st Oct 2020 4:00pm
- Inclusive and accessible education and services to students with disabilities in higher education
21st Oct 2020 2:00pm
- Getting your Readings Online
28th Oct 2020 12:00pm
- Online webinar: A Wellbeing Worthy of COVID times - the need for a relational approach
29th Oct 2020 6:00pm