Online Group Work (Webinar)
This workshop will provide you with tips and key LMS tools to make that happen ahead of Semester 2!
- Thursday 13 August 2020 11:00 am until Thursday 13 August 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Ying Yu
- Type of Event:
Is setting up online group work giving you a headache?
If you are looking for interesting ways to convert the existing group work in your subject to an online format, this workshop will provide you with tips and key LMS tools to make that happen!
There will be time for a Q and A at the end of this session so please bring along any questions and scenarios you're interested in addressing with the group.
The Zoom link to join the webinar will be provided in the Eventbrite email confirming your registration.
Other events by type
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
27th Jan 2021 11:00am
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
27th Jan 2021 3:30pm
- Teaching online with Zoom
28th Jan 2021 1:00pm
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
28th Jan 2021 11:00am
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021