Online Group Work (Webinar)
This workshop will provide you with tips and key LMS tools to make that happen ahead of Semester 2!
- Tuesday 30 June 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 30 June 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Ying Yu
- Type of Event:
Is setting up online group work giving you a headache?
If you are looking for interesting ways to convert the existing group work in your subject to an online format, this workshop will provide you with tips and key LMS tools to make that happen ahead of Semester 2!
There will be time for a Q and A at the end of this session so please bring along any questions and scenarios you're interested in addressing with the group.
The Zoom link to join the webinar will be provided in the Eventbrite email confirming your registration.
Other events by type
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
20th Jan 2021 12:30pm
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
20th Jan 2021 2:30pm
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021
- Understanding the impediments to uptake and diffusion of take-home naloxone in Australia: Report launch and findings from a large qualitative study
17th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- Responding to disclosures (webinar)
5th May 2021 10:00am