Online Event: Master of Strategic Communication webinar
Join us to learn how La Trobe's Master of Strategic Communication can help you develop essential communication skills and respond to meet fast changing industry needs. Hear about Work Integrated Learning opportunities, internships and La Trobe’s Strategic Communication Agency.
- Tuesday 20 October 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 20 October 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Mark Civitella
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Communicating in a fast-changing world for businesses, government and community groups requires highly skilled specialists. The Master of Strategic Communication aims to equip graduates from all fields to the highest levels in this growth industry of the 21st century. It offers you the opportunity to be part of an industry-focused degree. It covers a broad spectrum of strategic communications including issues and crisis management, community relations, government relations and internal communications.
Join this webinar to hear directly from Course Coordinator Mark Civitella about the course content, career outcomes and the application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 14 April 2021
14th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 15 April 2021
15th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
15th Apr 2021 11:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 16 April 2021
16th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 17 April 2021
17th Apr 2021 3:30pm