Online Event: Master of Public Health webinar
Explore how La Trobe's Master of Public Health prepares you to work in health settings around the world or close to home. In this webinar, you’ll be informed about the flexible course structure, Commonwealth Supported Places and career opportunities.
- Wednesday 21 October 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 21 October 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ali Lakhani
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
There's never been a more important time to learn about the power of public health.
Get ready to tackle important health problems such as the current COVID-19 outbreak. By fostering a global and multidisciplinary perspective, La Trobe’s Master of Public Health will help you gain the knowledge and skills for the effective practice of public health and research. Choose from specialisations such as Digital Health, Health Promotion, International Development and many more.
With flexible term intakes, you can get started on a degree sooner by starting in November.
Deputy Course Coordinator Dr Ali Lakhani will help you understand course content, structure and the various public health career opportunities. Have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
13th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 13 April 2021
13th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
13th Apr 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 14 April 2021
14th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 15 April 2021
15th Apr 2021 3:30pm