Online Event: Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) webinar
Study the accredited Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) and qualify to practice at an advanced nursing level and to provide professional leadership in contemporary clinical and professional nursing specialties. Join us learn more about what it’s like to study at La Trobe.
- Thursday 22 October 2020 06:00 pm until Thursday 22 October 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Catherine Fox
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Join us to discover more about La Trobe’s highly regarded Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner).
The role of nurse practitioner places particular emphasis on the development of advanced clinical assessment skills relevant to the nurse's specialty, and development of a collaborative multidisciplinary approach to patient care. The program focuses on this using the Nurse and Midwifery Board of Australia's Nurse Practitioner competencies.
Presented by Course Coordinator Catherine Fox, tune in to learn more about course content, skill development and entry requirements.
Benefit from the opportunity to have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Study education – how to apply and get support
19th Jan 2021 5:30pm
- AUG – Information & Application Day
21st Jan 2021 2:00am
- Study health or social work – how to apply and get support
21st Jan 2021 5:30pm
- Master of Health Information Management webinar
27th Jan 2021 6:00pm
- Achieve Plus – get the university experience in Year 12
27th Jan 2021 4:00pm