Online Event: Master of Musculoskeletal / Master of Sports Physiotherapy webinar
Are you a qualified and registered physiotherapist wanting to upskill in the areas of musculoskeletal or sports physiotherapy? Join our webinar to learn about both the Master of Master of Musculoskeletal and the Master of Sports Physiotherapy and how you can gain a competitive advantage in the job market.
- Wednesday 21 October 2020 07:00 pm until Wednesday 21 October 2020 08:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Edmund Leahy and Dr Henry Wajswelner
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Our programs in musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy attract qualified practitioners from around Australia. Our experienced postgraduate physiotherapy educators have positioned us as an industry leader in Australia.
Hear from Edmund Leahy how the highly regarded Master of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy fits in with your career plans and will give you a competitive advantage when applying for jobs in private practice or for advanced senior roles in the public sector.
Dr Henry Wajswelner will explain to you how the Master of Sports Physiotherapy provides you with an opportunity to develop advanced clinical skills in sports physiotherapy and complete your placements in world-renowned organisations.
Join our webinar to hear from the course coordinators about the course details including entry requirements, fees, and the professional development and career opportunities these degrees offer. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
13th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 13 April 2021
13th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
13th Apr 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 14 April 2021
14th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 15 April 2021
15th Apr 2021 3:30pm