Online Event: Master of Marketing / Master of Digital Marketing Communications webinar
La Trobe’s postgraduate Marketing courses will give you powerful marketing knowledge and business experience, based on contemporary best practice and backed by research in the digital era. Understand how to leverage the latest digital technology and develop an advanced specialisation in business analytics or research. Join us to find out more.
- Tuesday 20 October 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 20 October 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Rachel Fuller
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Hear from Dr Rachel Fuller as she explains both the Master of Marketing and the Master of Digital Marketing Communications. Our Marketing courses equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a broad range of general and specialised marketing roles. Hear about the opportunities to pursue advanced specialisations such as research and business analytics.
The webinar will help you understand course content, structure and application process, whilst having all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
3rd Aug 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 03 August 2021
3rd Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 04 August 2021
4th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 05 August 2021
5th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Speech Pathology webinar
5th Aug 2021 6:00pm