Online Event: Master of Inclusion and Diversity webinar
Learn how you can equip yourself with the skills to teach in all areas of inclusion and diversity. Study online and select the electives you are passionate about. Have your course fees covered by the government’s Master of Inclusive Education scholarship.
- Thursday 27 August 2020 06:00 pm until Thursday 27 August 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Anne Southall
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Inclusion and Diversity is designed to equip mainstream and specialist teachers with the knowledge and skills to maximise learning outcomes for all students, particularly those students who experience learning difficulties or disabilities, autism, multiple disabilities and mental health issues.
Find out how to have your course fees covered by applying for the Victorian government’s Master of Inclusive Education Scholarships.
Presented by Course Coordinator Anne Southall, the webinar will help you understand course content, structure and application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- StudyCo (Bangladesh) Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Introduction to Sport at La Trobe
25th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Sport Clubs 101
25th Feb 2021 1:00pm
- IDP Vizag Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 6:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Experience Sport at La Trobe (Health & Fitness, La Trobe League, Representative Sport and Facilities)
25th Feb 2021 12:30pm