Online Event: Master of Health Sciences (Rehabilitation Counselling) webinar
Help people recovering from injuries or living with mental health conditions or disabilities and improve their quality of life. Tune into this webinar to learn how you can become a rehabilitation counsellor by studying our Master of Health Sciences.
- Thursday 22 October 2020 06:00 pm until Thursday 22 October 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Paul O'Halloran
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become an expert in Rehabilitation Counselling by studying our Master of Health Sciences.
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to conduct applied research in health or community services settings (thesis stream) and to develop, implement and evaluate health-related programs and services. Studying this Master program offers opportunities to learn more about rehabilitation counselling to strengthen analytical skills and to consider furthering knowledge through research.
Join our webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Paul O'Halloran about the course structure, entry requirements and career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic.
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- IDP Virtual Roadshow – Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait and Bahrain
31st Oct 2020 7:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - IDP (Bangalore)
31st Oct 2020 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - IDP Mumbai
2nd Nov 2020 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - AES Dhaka
3rd Nov 2020 3:00pm