Online event: Master of Health Information Management webinar
Now more than ever there is a pressing and rapidly growing demand throughout the health sector for experts in all areas of health information management. Learn how La Trobe’s Master of Health Information Management will provide you with the required expertise by combining theory with extensive hands-on experience in work environments across the health sector.
- Wednesday 23 September 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 23 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Jenn Lee
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become the expert in health information management the health industry urgently needs. La Trobe’s Master of Health Information Management combines theory with extensive hands-on experience and prepares you for a range of careers across the health sector.
Presented by Course Coordinator Jenn Lee, find out more about course content, graduate outcomes, and how this course can further your career in health. Have all your questions answered directly by the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- TC Global Virtual Fair
27th Feb 2021 7:30pm
- IDP Nepal Virtual Fair
27th Feb 2021 5:30pm
- TC Global Australia Virtual Ed Interaction
27th Feb 2021 7:00pm
- Trans Globe Rajkot Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
1st Mar 2021 4:30pm
- Global Opportunities Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
1st Mar 2021 7:30pm