Online Event: Master of Digital Health webinar
Pursue your passion and develop solutions to real-world problems. La Trobe's Master of Digital Health has been designed to make you employment ready in a rapidly changing health environment. Join our webinar to learn more about this exciting program.
- Tuesday 18 August 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 18 August 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Kevin Yap
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Get ready to tackle important health problems such as the current COVID-19 outbreak. Healthcare companies and organisations need professionals with the skills and expertise to understand, utilise and adapt data, technology and health services in a rapidly changing digital health environment. Pursue your passion and develop solutions to real-world problems with either a research or industry project.
Join this webinar on the Master of Digital Health to hear directly from course coordinator Dr Kevin Yap about the course content, commonwealth supported places and career outcomes. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Virtual School Fair - Intelligent Partners
24th Sep 2020 9:00pm
- TC Global Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 6:30pm
- Geebee Education Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 8:30pm
- Duc Anh A&T: Online Global Education Fair
26th Sep 2020 12:00pm