Online Event: Master of Cybersecurity (Suite) webinar
With digital technology penetrating almost every facet of our lives, cybercrime is no longer just a computer problem – solutions require insights from multiple perspectives. That insight is at the heart of La Trobe’s cybersecurity degrees. Whether it’s in business operations or computer science, join us to learn how these popular degree options can position you for a successful career in cybersecurity.
- Thursday 22 October 2020 06:00 pm until Thursday 22 October 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Naveen Chilamkurti
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
As the only university in Victoria offering multidisciplinary degrees in cybersecurity, La Trobe University’s Master of Cybersecurity (Computer Science) and Master of Cybersecurity (Business Operations) are geared to keep pace with the information security demands of business, government, defence, law enforcement and industry.
Students undertake foundation subjects to develop industry-relevant multidisciplinary skills, before embarking on a specialisation in Computer Science or Business Operations.
Take advantage of work placements in Optus, NAB and ANZ. Make valuable industry connections and build your professional skills.
Join our informative webinar to hear from the course coordinator about the course details including entry requirements, fees, and the professional development and career opportunities these degrees offer. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Study education – how to apply and get support
19th Jan 2021 5:30pm
- AUG – Information & Application Day
21st Jan 2021 2:00am
- Study health or social work – how to apply and get support
21st Jan 2021 5:30pm
- Master of Health Information Management webinar
27th Jan 2021 6:00pm
- Achieve Plus – get the university experience in Year 12
27th Jan 2021 4:00pm