Online event: Master of Clinical Family Therapy webinar
Join this webinar to learn more about this exciting practically orientated course that provides training in family therapy with a focus on supervision of family work and integrating family therapy theory. It's ideal for psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists, youth workers, drug and alcohol counsellors, psychiatric nurses or workers from other professions.
- Tuesday 22 September 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 22 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Robyn Elliott
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Family therapy focuses on the important role of the family and the power of relationships to foster social, emotional and mental wellbeing.
The Master of Clinical Family Therapy is ideal for psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists, youth workers, drug and alcohol counsellors, psychiatric nurses or workers from other professions who are suitably qualified and want to focus strictly on family therapy counselling.
This course is delivered in partnership with The Bouverie Centre in Brunswick.
Join this webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Robyn Elliot about the course structure, entry requirements and the career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the program coordinator.
Other events by type
- OverseasEducation.sg E-Fair (January 2021)
15th Jan 2021 6:00pm
- ATS University Admission Day at AIS
15th Jan 2021 5:30pm
- Edlink + ConneX - 2021 General International Education Exhibition
15th Jan 2021 1:00pm
- SUN Online International Education Expo 2021 (January)
16th Jan 2021 2:00pm
- IDP Singapore - Study Abroad Fair
17th Jan 2021 5:00pm