Online event: Master of Clinical Audiology webinar
Demand for audiologists is expected to increase significantly over coming years. Discover what it takes to become an audiologist by joining our informative webinar.
- Tuesday 22 September 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 22 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Bojana Sarkic
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Demand for audiologists is expected to increase significantly over coming years due to a number of factors including: the ageing population, improved and compulsory screening of infants for hearing loss, improved technology and increased consumer demand for diagnostic and rehabilitative audiological services.
Study the Master of Clinical Audiology at La Trobe and become an accredited audiologist. During your studies you will complete a complete a minimum of 250 active hours of professional practice placements.
Register to join this informative webinar hosted by the Academic teaching the course. Insights will be given on course content and structure, graduate outcomes, the application process and about life at La Trobe as a postgraduate student. Ask questions and hear from others who are also tuning in.
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
3rd Aug 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 03 August 2021
3rd Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 04 August 2021
4th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 05 August 2021
5th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Speech Pathology webinar
5th Aug 2021 6:00pm