Online Event: Master of Business Analytics webinar
Business and data analysts are in high demand. Find out from Associate Professor Kok-Leong Ong how La Trobe’s Master of Business Analytics equips you with the relevant skillset to become a business analytics professional.
- Wednesday 21 October 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 21 October 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Kok-Leong Ong
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
As digital technology becomes more powerful, businesses are amassing a wealth of data. But machines can't make business decisions alone. Today, employers are looking for creative minds to find innovative solutions.
To help make sense of our complex world, we've carefully designed our Master of Business Analytics to give you a solid foundation in business, data analytics and digital innovation. It'll give you practical skills to grow your career and help develop your interpersonal and communication skills, critical thinking, creativity and business acumen.
Join us to hear more about this exciting degree, and how it delivers the practical and theoretical skills needed to create business solutions such as predictive modelling, risk assessment and data visualisation.
Presented by Course CoordinatorAssociate Professor KL Ong, learn about the impressive industry connections, practice-focused curriculum and career opportunities. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Expo Exterior October 2020
27th Oct 2020 1:00am
- Online Event: Juris Doctor webinar
28th Oct 2020 6:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - IDP (Ahmedabad)
28th Oct 2020 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - IDP (Chandigarh and Mohali)
29th Oct 2020 4:30pm