Online event: Master of Art Therapy webinar
Join us in this informative webinar and learn how to gain the skills to create a fulfilling career in Art Therapy. Ask questions and hear questions from others who are also tuning in.
- Wednesday 23 September 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 23 September 2020 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Patricia Fenner
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
La Trobe's Master of Art Therapy provides you with training in the practice of art therapy, which combines art and counselling within a clinical, therapeutic or community context. Art therapy is used for the treatment and healing of developmental, emotional and psychological problems or disorders. It is also used as a well-being intervention for groups and communities experiencing distress.
Course coordinator Dr Patricia Fenner will help you understand course content, structure and career opportunities. Join to ask questions and hear from others who are also tuning in.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 20 April 2021
20th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Nursing / Master of Nursing Science webinar
20th Apr 2021 6:00pm
- Studying at La Trobe webinar
20th Apr 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 21 April 2021
21st Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Public Health webinar
21st Apr 2021 6:00pm