Online event: La Trobe Master of Occupational Therapy Practice webinar
Interested in becoming an Occupational Therapist? Join our webinar to hear from the course coordinator as he unpacks the details of entry requirements, placements, course structure and much more.
- Thursday 24 September 2020 06:00 pm until Thursday 24 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Chris Bruce
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Occupational therapists help individuals and communities to maximise productivity, wellbeing and quality of life through occupational participation. You will develop knowledge and skills in assessment and intervention, the therapeutic use of occupation and the adaptation of environments.
La Trobe’s Master of Occupational Therapy is accredited by the Occupational Therapy Council (Australia and New Zealand) and is approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists.
Register now for this rare webinar opportunity. Insights will be given on course content and structure, graduate outcomes, the application process and about life at La Trobe as a postgraduate student. Ask questions and hear questions from others who are also tuning in.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 12 April 2021
12th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
13th Apr 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 13 April 2021
13th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
13th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 14 April 2021
14th Apr 2021 3:30pm