Online event: How can responses to COVID 19 lead to new business and service opportunities?
Hear how La Trobe University and Industry partners have responded to COVID-19 by developing new products and services
- Thursday 28 May 2020 04:00 pm until Thursday 28 May 2020 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Emma Curtis-Bramwell
1300 528 762
- Presented by:
- Research and Innovation Precinct
- Type of Event:
During this event you will hear how La Trobe University has developed new programs to give local business owners across all major industries the resources to adapt in the face of significant challenges. You will also learn about the various ways our Research and Innovation Precinct partners and La Trobe researchers are pivoting the way they work to develop new capabilities.
Hosted by Professor Sue Dodds, DVC Research and Industry Engagement, this 1-hour session showcases the breadth of talent in the La Trobe community and its’ ability to respond to a changing world
The event will be run through Zoom, the link for which will be sent to attendees closer to the date.
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- Danica Chappell: PHOTO 2021
27th Jan 2021 10:00am
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
12th Apr 2021 10:00am
- Living with Disability Research Centre Research Seminar Series
14th Apr 2021 3:00pm
- Getting to Zero: Alan Finkel and Tim Flannery
15th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
16th Apr 2021 10:45am