Online event: How can responses to COVID 19 lead to new business and service opportunities?
Hear how La Trobe University and Industry partners have responded to COVID-19 by developing new products and services
- Thursday 28 May 2020 04:00 pm until Thursday 28 May 2020 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Emma Curtis-Bramwell
1300 528 762
- Presented by:
- Research and Innovation Precinct
- Type of Event:
During this event you will hear how La Trobe University has developed new programs to give local business owners across all major industries the resources to adapt in the face of significant challenges. You will also learn about the various ways our Research and Innovation Precinct partners and La Trobe researchers are pivoting the way they work to develop new capabilities.
Hosted by Professor Sue Dodds, DVC Research and Industry Engagement, this 1-hour session showcases the breadth of talent in the La Trobe community and its’ ability to respond to a changing world
The event will be run through Zoom, the link for which will be sent to attendees closer to the date.
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- National Launch of Writing Themselves In 4
3rd Feb 2021 2:00pm
- Webinar: 'Breakfast at Noon' with Steve Torso, Founder at Wholesale Investor and CRIISP
16th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- Understanding the impediments to uptake and diffusion of take-home naloxone in Australia: Report launch and findings from a large qualitative study
17th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- Webinar: 'Breakfast at Noon' with Aaya Hakeem - Co-Founder, CEO at PhysiPal
17th Mar 2021 12:00pm
- Chemsex cultures: Subcultural reproduction and queer survival
17th Mar 2021 5:00pm