Online event: How can responses to COVID 19 lead to new business and service opportunities?
Hear how La Trobe University and Industry partners have responded to COVID-19 by developing new products and services
- Thursday 28 May 2020 04:00 pm until Thursday 28 May 2020 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Emma Curtis-Bramwell
1300 528 762
- Presented by:
- Research and Innovation Precinct
- Type of Event:
During this event you will hear how La Trobe University has developed new programs to give local business owners across all major industries the resources to adapt in the face of significant challenges. You will also learn about the various ways our Research and Innovation Precinct partners and La Trobe researchers are pivoting the way they work to develop new capabilities.
Hosted by Professor Sue Dodds, DVC Research and Industry Engagement, this 1-hour session showcases the breadth of talent in the La Trobe community and its’ ability to respond to a changing world
The event will be run through Zoom, the link for which will be sent to attendees closer to the date.
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- We need to talk about wellbeing and education: Critical perspectives and new opportunities webinar
5th Nov 2020 6:00pm
- Online event: Into Deep Water Discovering History
5th Nov 2020 5:30pm
- Online event: COVID-19 and the Pandemic of Denial
10th Nov 2020 5:00pm
- Webinar: Breakfast at Noon - Holly Cardew, Founder of Pixc and Vop
10th Nov 2020 12:00pm
- 10th Behavioural Finance and Capital Markets Conference
11th Nov 2020 8:50am