Nexus program webinar
Earn a salary while studying to become a teacher. As a Nexus student, you’ll receive all the benefits of our Master of Teaching (Secondary) plus you’ll be supported by the Federal Government’s High Achieving Teachers Program. Join this webinar to learn more about the Nexus program.
- Monday 12 September 2022 06:00 pm until Monday 12 September 2022 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Lutz Hoff and Dr Stephanie Garoni
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Introducing the Nexus Program: providing a first of its kind pathway into secondary teaching.
As a Nexus student within the Master of Teaching (Secondary), you’ll be supported by the Federal Government’s High Achieving Teachers Program. This means you’ll receive a part-time salary while studying as well as access to mentoring and professional development. After the first 12 months of study you will be eligible for Permission to Teach and full-time employment as a paraprofessional in a school while finishing your studies.
In this webinar, you will hear from our program coordinators Dr Lutz Hoff and Dr Stephanie Garoni as they discuss the program’s benefits, placements and application process.
Ask questions and have them answered directly by our coordinators leading the program.
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am