Online event: Nexus program - A revolutionary new path into secondary teaching webinar
Earn a salary while studying to become a teacher. As a Nexus student, you’ll receive all the benefits of our Master of Teaching (Secondary) plus you’ll be supported by the Federal Government’s High Achieving Teachers Program. Join this webinar to learn more about the Nexus program.
- Thursday 24 September 2020 06:00 pm until Thursday 24 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Lutz Hoff and Professor Jo Lampert
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Introducing the Nexus Program: providing a first of its kind pathway into secondary teaching.
As a Nexus student within the Master of Teaching (Secondary), you’ll be supported by the Federal Government’s High Achieving Teachers Program. This means you’ll receive a small part-time salary while studying as well as access to mentoring and professional development. After the first 12 months of study you will be eligible for Permission to Teach and full-time employment as a paraprofessional in a school while finishing your studies.
In this webinar, you will hear from our program coordinators Professor Jo Lampert and Dr Lutz Hoff as they discuss the program’s benefits, placements and application process.
Ask questions and have them answered directly by our coordinators leading the program.
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Online Event: TheRightU – Overseas University Virtual Fair 2020
26th Sep 2020 3:20pm
- Online event: Social, political and tech dilemmas raised by social media censorship
29th Sep 2020 5:30pm
- Media Exposing the Wrongs of Bad Corporate Behaviour
30th Sep 2020 6:00pm
- VIEC Amritsar - Study in Australia Digital Expo
1st Oct 2020 3:30pm