Moving exams online
So you have an exam decided and ready to go, but you now need to move it online?
- Thursday 06 May 2021 11:00 am until Thursday 06 May 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- David Scrimgeour
- Type of Event:
This webinar will cover the key LMS tools available for delivering online exams and key strategies for success, including tips on how to minimise plagiarism and cheating. We will also discuss the La Trobe policy environment and resource material provided by Education Services.
This session is intended to include time for discussion afterwards, so bring all your questions!
Benefits of joining the session:
- Find out about how to move your exams online using existing LMS tools
- Find out how to minimise cheating
- Find out what your peers are doing across the colleges
- Find out about resources and reference material provided by Education Services
- Keep abreast of relevant policy
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
- A link to join the webinar will be provided by email reminder once your online registration has been completed.
Other events by type
- LMS Gradebook Setup
19th May 2021 2:00pm
- Exploring contemporary butch lesbian identity in the context of the UK gender wars
19th May 2021 5:00pm
- Management, Sport and Tourism Departmental Seminar
20th May 2021 11:00am
- Psychology seminar - Neural mechanisms underlying delirium risk in older adults
20th May 2021 4:00pm
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
21st May 2021 10:45am