Moving exams online
So you have an exam decided and ready to go, but you now need to move it online?
- Thursday 06 May 2021 11:00 am until Thursday 06 May 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- David Scrimgeour
- Type of Event:
This webinar will cover the key LMS tools available for delivering online exams and key strategies for success, including tips on how to minimise plagiarism and cheating. We will also discuss the La Trobe policy environment and resource material provided by Education Services.
This session is intended to include time for discussion afterwards, so bring all your questions!
Benefits of joining the session:
- Find out about how to move your exams online using existing LMS tools
- Find out how to minimise cheating
- Find out what your peers are doing across the colleges
- Find out about resources and reference material provided by Education Services
- Keep abreast of relevant policy
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
- A link to join the webinar will be provided by email reminder once your online registration has been completed.
Other events by type
- Bystander Action Training: Students - Cancelled
28th Jul 2021 10:00am
- Psychology seminar - Mental wellbeing and resilience: From neuroscience to clinical translation
29th Jul 2021 4:00pm
- Mental Health Basics Training Part 1 - Staff and students
2nd Aug 2021 9:00am
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
2nd Aug 2021 11:00am
- Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
4th Aug 2021 10:00am