Mindfulness Meditation: Part 5 of the Mindful Minutes Series
Learn the basics of mindful meditation and how it can help you during COVID-19.
- Wednesday 20 May 2020 10:30 am until Wednesday 20 May 2020 11:00 am (Add to calendar)
- Rose Wimbush
- Presented by:
- Student Wellbeing
- Type of Event:
- Community Event; Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Seminar/Workshop/Training
Join our virtual session and learn the basics of mindfulness and how to use mindful meditation to calm the body and mind with La Trobe's own Janine Stewart, an experienced senior counsellor in Bendigo.
Once we have learnt some basic techniques, Janine will instigate a session so you can put it into practice yourself.
What you will need:
- A quiet, comfortable space where you will not be interrupted
- Zoom and speakers
Mindful Minutes 6 Part Series
During these uncertain and stressful times, it is important to take some time out to relax and reconnect with what is happening right now and in the moment. Our 6 part weekly Mindful Minutes series will help you do just that.
LTSU Wellbeing Wednesday's
Every Wednesday LTSU are focusing on your wellbeing! Join us for tips, tricks and sessions created to help you look after you. Check out their Facebook page for more events and information
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
27th Jan 2021 11:00am
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
27th Jan 2021 3:30pm
- Teaching online with Zoom
28th Jan 2021 1:00pm
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
28th Jan 2021 11:00am
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021