Mindfulness Meditation: Part 5 of the Mindful Minutes Series
Learn the basics of mindful meditation and how it can help you during COVID-19.
- Wednesday 20 May 2020 10:30 am until Wednesday 20 May 2020 11:00 am (Add to calendar)
- Rose Wimbush
- Presented by:
- Student Wellbeing
- Type of Event:
- Community Event; Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Seminar/Workshop/Training
Join our virtual session and learn the basics of mindfulness and how to use mindful meditation to calm the body and mind with La Trobe's own Janine Stewart, an experienced senior counsellor in Bendigo.
Once we have learnt some basic techniques, Janine will instigate a session so you can put it into practice yourself.
What you will need:
- A quiet, comfortable space where you will not be interrupted
- Zoom and speakers
Mindful Minutes 6 Part Series
During these uncertain and stressful times, it is important to take some time out to relax and reconnect with what is happening right now and in the moment. Our 6 part weekly Mindful Minutes series will help you do just that.
LTSU Wellbeing Wednesday's
Every Wednesday LTSU are focusing on your wellbeing! Join us for tips, tricks and sessions created to help you look after you. Check out their Facebook page for more events and information
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Inclusive and accessible education and services to students with disabilities in higher education
21st Oct 2020 2:00pm
- Online event: COVID-19 and the Mental Health of Australians
21st Oct 2020 5:00pm
- Intersectionality in digital feminist knowledge cultures: Practising a travelling theory
21st Oct 2020 4:00pm
- Getting your Readings Online
28th Oct 2020 12:00pm