Microgravity symposium and workshops
Microgravity: join us for a vision of the future off planet Earth
- Tuesday 14 June 2022 (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Postgraduate; Conference; Seminar/Workshop/Training
- 14 June, symposium only (free)
The world stands on the brink of an exciting new era in space exploration, ensuring humans can live healthy lives and produce edible crops off Earth.
The La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science (LIMS), the German Aerospace Center (DLR) and Victoria's top universities invite you to discover the potential for microgravity research, training and production across universities, industry and government.
14 June, 9am - 12.00pm
The morning symposium is a free event open to all those interested in microgravity research - including students. Presentations from universities and industry experts will cover:
- Current and emerging research
- Updates from space microgravity experts
- Commercialising technology
REGISTER for the in-person symposium via Eventbrite (you can register for the in-person workshop and symposium via the same link)
The symposium is also offered online. REGISTER for the online seminar here.
Due to unforseen circumstances Dr Jens Hauslage is unable to travel to Australia in June. We will reschedule the workshop for later in the year. Refunds will be provided to those already registered.
LIMS 1 Building, Hoogenraad Auditorium, La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
27th Jun 2022 10:00am
- Launch: W3 Framework Guide and website
28th Jun 2022 1:00pm
- Thinking about postgrad but not sure about your options? Join this webinar
29th Jun 2022 6:00pm
- Can Australia compete in the global innovation and commercialisation race?
30th Jun 2022 6:00pm
- Study Overseas Expo - 3 July 2022
3rd Jul 2022 12:00pm