Master of Teaching (Primary/Secondary) webinar
Explore La Trobe's teaching and NEXUS programs, fully supported by Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP), in our upcoming webinar. Dive into course details, placements, and discover the government's new free-teaching course initiative.
- Wednesday 18 October 2023 06:00 pm until Wednesday 18 October 2023 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Adam Staples and Dr Stephanie Garoni
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Embrace the opportunity to kickstart a fulfilling teaching career! Explore our teaching programs, designed for online learning and supported by government funding.
In our upcoming webinar, the Course Coordinator will walk you through the Master of Teaching (Primary) and Master of Teaching ( Secondary), detailing curriculum, placements, and the application process.
You will also get to hear from our NEXUS program Academic Coordinator Dr Stephanie Garoni. Learn how you can earn a salary while studying to become a teacher. As a Nexus student, you’ll receive all the benefits of our Master of Teaching Primary or Secondary plus you’ll be supported by the Federal Government’s High Achieving Teachers Program.
Plus, learn about the new government initiative offering free teaching courses and La Trobe's new free CASPer test alternative.
Join the conversation, engage with our academics, and get your questions answered on the spot.
Other events by type
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - British Columbia, Canada - 4th October 2023
4 Oct 2023 11:00 am
- Study Abroad, Overseas Education Consultant, Get Free Counselling! | IDP India - Mumbai - 7 October 2023
7 Oct 2023 11:00 am
- Study Abroad Consultants - Get FREE Counselling | AECC (aeccglobal.in) - Hyderabad, India - 7 October 2023
7 Oct 2023 12:00 pm
- Study Abroad Consultants - Get FREE Counselling | AECC (aeccglobal.in) - Delhi, India - 8 October 2023
8 Oct 2023 12:00 pm
- Study Abroad, Overseas Education Consultant, Get Free Counselling! | IDP India - Pune - 8 October 2023
8 Oct 2023 12:00 pm