Master of Teaching (Primary/Secondary) webinar
There has never been a better time to become a teacher. Find out about flexible learning options, placements, the NEXUS program and discover what it's like to study the Master of Teaching Primary or Master of Teaching Secondary at La Trobe University.
- Monday 23 November 2020 06:00 pm until Monday 23 November 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Adam Staples and Dr Rebecca Miles-Keogh
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
There has never been a better time to become a teacher. Find out about flexible learning options and the Nexus Program - a new pathway into secondary teaching. Our teaching programs offer online learning and government funding.
In this webinar, you will hear from our Course Coordinators as they discuss the course content, placements and application process for the Master of Teaching Primary and the Master of Teaching Secondary.
Ask questions and have them answered directly by our academics teaching the programs.
Other events by type
- StudyCo (Bangladesh) Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Introduction to Sport at La Trobe
25th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Sport Clubs 101
25th Feb 2021 1:00pm
- IDP Vizag Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 6:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Experience Sport at La Trobe (Health & Fitness, La Trobe League, Representative Sport and Facilities)
25th Feb 2021 12:30pm