Master of Strategic Communication webinar
Develop essential communication skills and respond to meet fast changing industry needs with a Master of Strategic Communication. Hear about Work Integrated Learning opportunities, internships and La Trobe’s Strategic Communication Agency. Ask your questions in our live Q&A with the course coordinator.
- Thursday 25 November 2021 06:00 pm until Thursday 25 November 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Mark Civitella
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Communicating in a fast-changing world for businesses, government and community groups requires highly skilled specialists. The Master of Strategic Communication aims to equip graduates from all fields to the highest levels in this growth industry of the 21st century. It offers you the opportunity to be part of an industry-focused degree. It covers a broad spectrum of strategic communications including issues and crisis management, community relations, government relations and internal communications.
Join this webinar to hear directly from Course Coordinator Mark Civitella about the course content, career outcomes and the application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Recruit in Canada – Virtual Education Fairs
24th Sep 2021 6:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 24 September 2021
24th Sep 2021 3:30pm
- IDP MEA Hybrid Expo - UAE/Oman Expo
24th Sep 2021 9:00pm
- OverseasEducation.sg - eFairs - 24 September 2021
24th Sep 2021 5:00pm
- AMS Global Philippines - Study Abroad 3D Virtual Expo
25th Sep 2021 2:00pm