Master of Sport Analytics webinar
At the highest levels of sport, the smallest advantage can make the difference between a champion and a runner up. Launch your career in a $500 billion global industry and become a sought-after sport analyst. Join us to learn more about this exciting program and have your questions answered in a live Q&A.
- Tuesday 24 November 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 24 November 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Professor Paul Gastin and David Carey
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become a sought-after sport analyst.
La Trobe’s Master of Sport Analytics has been designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the exciting and emerging field of sport analytics. Whether you’re working in the industry, or wanting to break into it, La Trobe academics and industry partners will support you to gain advanced skills sport analytics, with a focus on elite sport, to help you succeed.
You'll study using cutting-edge tools and data sources provided by experts in the field.
Armed with regular talks from leading sports analysts, you'll consistently put theory into practice with a project-based learning model designed by our industry partners:
- Carlton F.C.
- Melbourne City F.C.
In this lunchtime webinar, you’ll learn more about the course content and structure, graduate outcomes, the application process and about life at La Trobe as a postgraduate student. Ask questions and hear questions from others who are also tuning in. The webinar will be presented by Professor Paul Gastin and David Carey.
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Expo Exterior October 2020
27th Oct 2020 1:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - IDP (Indore and Nagpur)
30th Oct 2020 4:30pm
- IDP Virtual Roadshow – Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait and Bahrain
31st Oct 2020 7:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - IDP (Bangalore)
31st Oct 2020 4:30pm