Master of Speech Pathology webinar
Our Master of Speech Pathology is accredited by Speech Pathology Australia and will enable you to work in many different areas such as hospitals, community health centres, private practice, schools, rehabilitation centres and aged-care centres. Tune in to hear more about the course structure and content, placements and fees.
- Tuesday 20 September 2022 06:00 pm until Tuesday 20 September 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Rachel Davenport
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become an accredited Speech Pathologist by studying the Master of Speech Pathology at La Trobe.
Speech pathologists assess, diagnose, treat and provide management and advocacy services to people with communication or swallowing disorders. People with communication disorders may have difficulties in speech, language, voice, fluency, and reading and spelling. Speech pathologists also work in the community in prevention. We are the longest standing provider of speech pathology education programs in Victoria.
Join our webinar to hear from course coordinator Dr Rachel Davenport about the course details including entry requirements, placements, fees and the career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered live by the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- ARCSHS Summer Research Showcase
15 Feb 2023 4:00 pm
- Experience La Trobe – Albury-Wodonga Campus
24 Feb 2023 9:00 am
- RIC Study and Go Abroad Fairs - Vancouver - 2 March 2023
2 Mar 2023 2:00 pm
- RIC Study and Go Abroad Fairs - Montreal - 4 March 2023
4 Mar 2023 1:00 pm
- RIC Study and Go Abroad Fairs - Toronto - 5 March 2023
5 Mar 2023 1:00 pm