Master of Speech Pathology webinar
La Trobe’s Master of Speech Pathology is accredited by Speech Pathology Australia and will enable you to work in many different areas such as hospitals, community health centres, private practice, schools, rehabilitation centres and aged-care centres. Tune in to hear more about the course structure and content, placements and fees.
- Thursday 05 August 2021 06:00 pm until Thursday 05 August 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Shane Erickson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become an accredited Speech Pathologist by studying the Master of Speech Pathology at La Trobe.
Speech pathologists assess, diagnose, treat and provide management and advocacy services to people with communication or swallowing disorders. People with communication disorders may have difficulties in speech, language, voice, fluency, and reading and spelling. Speech pathologists also work in the community in prevention. We are the longest standing provider of speech pathology education programs in Victoria.
Join our webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Shane Erickson about the course details including entry requirements, placements, fees and the career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 September 2021
27th Sep 2021 11:00pm
- The science behind the sport
27th Sep 2021 12:00pm
- What is the difference? - Commerce vs Business
27th Sep 2021 2:00pm
- Thinking about postgrad but not sure about your options? Join this webinar
28th Sep 2021 6:00pm
- Understand the world around you – then change it with a Bachelor of Global Studies
28th Sep 2021 2:00pm