Online event: Master of Speech Pathology webinar
La Trobe’s Master of Speech Pathology is accredited by Speech Pathology Australia and will enable you to work in many different areas such as hospitals, community health centres, private practice, schools, rehabilitation centres and aged-care centres. Tune in to hear more about the course structure and content, placements and fees.
- Monday 21 September 2020 06:00 pm until Monday 21 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Shane Erickson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become a accredited Speech Pathologist by studying the Master of Speech Pathology at La Trobe.
Speech pathologists assess, diagnose, treat and provide management and advocacy services to people with communication or swallowing disorders. People with communication disorders may have difficulties in speech, language, voice, fluency, and reading and spelling. Speech pathologists also work in the community in prevention.
We are the longest standing provider of speech pathology education programs in Victoria.
Join our webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Shane Erickson about the course details including entry requirements, placements, fees and the career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic teaching the program.
La Trobe University, Bundoora Campus
Other events by type
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
15th Apr 2021 11:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 15 April 2021
15th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 16 April 2021
16th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 17 April 2021
17th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 19 April 2021
19th Apr 2021 3:30pm