Online event: Master of Speech Pathology webinar
La Trobe’s Master of Speech Pathology is accredited by Speech Pathology Australia and will enable you to work in many different areas such as hospitals, community health centres, private practice, schools, rehabilitation centres and aged-care centres. Tune in to hear more about the course structure and content, placements and fees.
- Monday 21 September 2020 06:00 pm until Monday 21 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Shane Erickson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become a accredited Speech Pathologist by studying the Master of Speech Pathology at La Trobe.
Speech pathologists assess, diagnose, treat and provide management and advocacy services to people with communication or swallowing disorders. People with communication disorders may have difficulties in speech, language, voice, fluency, and reading and spelling. Speech pathologists also work in the community in prevention.
We are the longest standing provider of speech pathology education programs in Victoria.
Join our webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Shane Erickson about the course details including entry requirements, placements, fees and the career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic teaching the program.
La Trobe University, Bundoora Campus
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Online Event: TheRightU – Overseas University Virtual Fair 2020
26th Sep 2020 3:20pm
- Media Exposing the Wrongs of Bad Corporate Behaviour
30th Sep 2020 6:00pm
- VIEC Amritsar - Study in Australia Digital Expo
1st Oct 2020 3:30pm
- E-pLanet Nepal - Study in Australia Digital Expo
2nd Oct 2020 3:00pm