Online event: Master of Speech Pathology webinar
La Trobe’s Master of Speech Pathology is accredited by Speech Pathology Australia and will enable you to work in many different areas such as hospitals, community health centres, private practice, schools, rehabilitation centres and aged-care centres. Tune in to hear more about the course structure and content, placements and fees.
- Monday 21 September 2020 06:00 pm until Monday 21 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Shane Erickson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become a accredited Speech Pathologist by studying the Master of Speech Pathology at La Trobe.
Speech pathologists assess, diagnose, treat and provide management and advocacy services to people with communication or swallowing disorders. People with communication disorders may have difficulties in speech, language, voice, fluency, and reading and spelling. Speech pathologists also work in the community in prevention.
We are the longest standing provider of speech pathology education programs in Victoria.
Join our webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Shane Erickson about the course details including entry requirements, placements, fees and the career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic teaching the program.
La Trobe University, Bundoora Campus
Other events by type
- OverseasEducation.sg E-Fair (January 2021)
15th Jan 2021 6:00pm
- ATS University Admission Day at AIS
15th Jan 2021 5:30pm
- Edlink + ConneX - 2021 General International Education Exhibition
15th Jan 2021 1:00pm
- SUN Online International Education Expo 2021 (January)
16th Jan 2021 2:00pm
- IDP Singapore - Study Abroad Fair
17th Jan 2021 5:00pm