Master of Public Health webinar
Explore how La Trobe's Master of Public Health will equip you to work in health settings around the world or close to home. In this webinar, you’ll be informed about the flexible course structure, Commonwealth Supported Places and your career opportunities.
- Thursday 04 August 2022 06:00 pm until Thursday 04 August 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ali Lakhani
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
There's never been a more important time to learn about the power of public health.
By fostering a global and multidisciplinary perspective, La Trobe’s Master of Public Health will give you important foundations in systems thinking, epidemiology, policy and research methods. Learn how to gather, interpret and leverage health data to create a healthier society. Understand the key principles of promotion, protection and prevention. Develop your research skills and learn how to influence our health systems.
With an ever-increasing need for public health initiatives to prevent and protect the community from diseases, the world needs skilled professionals who understand contemporary public health research and practice.
Choose from specialisations such as Digital Health, Health Promotion, International Development and many more. With flexible term intakes, you can get started on your degree sooner.
Course Coordinator Dr Ali Lakhani will help you understand course content, structure and the various public health career opportunities. Have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am