Master of Public Health webinar
Explore how La Trobe's Master of Public Health will equip you to work in health settings around the world or close to home. In this webinar, you’ll be informed about the flexible course structure, Commonwealth Supported Places and your career opportunities.
- Tuesday 19 October 2021 06:00 pm until Tuesday 19 October 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ali Lakhani
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
There's never been a more important time to learn about the power of public health.
Get ready to tackle important health problems such as the current pandemic. By fostering a global and multidisciplinary perspective, La Trobe’s Master of Public Health will help you gain the knowledge and skills for the effective practice of public health and research. Choose from specialisations such as Digital Health, Health Promotion, International Development and many more.
With flexible term intakes, you can get started on a degree sooner.
Deputy Course Coordinator Dr Ali Lakhani will help you understand course content, structure and the various public health career opportunities. Have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Study Overseas Expo - 3 July 2022
3rd Jul 2022 12:00pm
- IDP Education Fair in July - Hanoi - 9 July 2022
9th Jul 2022 11:00am
- IDP Education Fair in July - HCMC - 10 July 2022
10th Jul 2022 11:00am
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions webinar
12th Jul 2022 5:00pm
- VTAC Parent and Student Information Evening 2022
18th Jul 2022 6:00pm