Master of Public Health webinar
Explore how La Trobe's Master of Public Health will equip you to work in health settings around the world or close to home. In this webinar, you’ll be informed about the flexible course structure, Commonwealth Supported Places and your career opportunities.
- Wednesday 21 April 2021 06:00 pm until Wednesday 21 April 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Student Centre
Future Students Centre
- Presented by:
- Dr Ali Lakhani
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
There's never been a more important time to learn about the power of public health.
Get ready to tackle important health problems such as the current pandemic. By fostering a global and multidisciplinary perspective, La Trobe’s Master of Public Health will help you gain the knowledge and skills for the effective practice of public health and research. Choose from specialisations such as Digital Health, Health Promotion, International Development and many more.
With flexible term intakes, you can get started on a degree sooner.
Deputy Course Coordinator Dr Ali Lakhani will help you understand course content, structure and the various public health career opportunities. Have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 23 April 2021
23rd Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 24 April 2021
24th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 26 April 2021
26th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 April 2021
27th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- AMET SIRA - Study in Regional Australia Webinar
27th Apr 2021 6:50pm