Online event: Master of Public Health Webinar
Explore how La Trobe's Master of Public Health will equip you to work in health settings around the world or close to home. In this webinar, you’ll be informed about the flexible course structure, Commonwealth Supported Places and career opportunities.
- Wednesday 26 August 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 26 August 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ali Lakhani
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Get ready to tackle important health problems such as the current COVID-19 outbreak. By fostering a global and multidisciplinary perspective, La Trobe’s Master of Public Health will help you gain the knowledge and skills for the effective practice of public health and research.
With flexible term intakes, you can get started on a degree sooner by starting in September or November.
Deputy Course Coordinator Dr Ali Lakhani will help you understand course content, structure and the various public health career opportunities. Have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Online Event: EIC Australia 2nd Online Education Fair
15th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Learning the secret language of medicine Webinar
17th Aug 2020 5:30pm
- Online Event: Master of Digital Health webinar
18th Aug 2020 6:00pm
- Online Event: AIDE Education Uni Open Day
19th Aug 2020 10:00am
- Online event: La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions - Applications 101 Webinar
20th Aug 2020 5:00pm