Online event: Master of Public Health Webinar
Explore how La Trobe's Master of Public Health will equip you to work in health settings around the world or close to home. Hear from our expert academic on how you'll learn contemporary, dynamic and flexible approaches to complex public health problems.
- Tuesday 24 March 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 24 March 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Melissa Graham
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Get ready to tackle important health problems. By fostering a global and multidisciplinary perspective, La Trobe’s Master of Public Health will help you gain the knowledge and skills for the effective practice of public health and research. Course coordinator Melissa Graham will help you understand course content, structure and the various public health career opportunities.
Our webinar series is shot from the campus location each course is studied at. This course is studied at our City Campus.
La Trobe University, City Campus
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Expo Exterior October 2020
27th Oct 2020 1:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - IDP (Indore and Nagpur)
30th Oct 2020 4:30pm
- IDP Virtual Roadshow – Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait and Bahrain
31st Oct 2020 7:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - IDP (Bangalore)
31st Oct 2020 4:30pm