Online event: Master of Public Health Webinar
Explore how La Trobe's Master of Public Health will equip you to work in health settings around the world or close to home. Hear from our expert academic on how you'll learn contemporary, dynamic and flexible approaches to complex public health problems.
- Tuesday 23 June 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 23 June 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Melissa Graham
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Get ready to tackle important health problems such as the current COVID-19 outbreak. By fostering a global and multidisciplinary perspective, La Trobe’s Master of Public Health will help you gain the knowledge and skills for the effective practice of public health and research.
Course coordinator Melissa Graham will help you understand course content, structure and the various public health career opportunities.
This course can be studied online or at our City Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe University City Campus
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Virtual School Fair - Intelligent Partners
24th Sep 2020 9:00pm
- TC Global Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 6:30pm
- Geebee Education Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 8:30pm
- Online Event: TheRightU – Overseas University Virtual Fair 2020
26th Sep 2020 3:20pm