Master of Professional Accounting Webinar
Find out how to expand your career horizons with invaluable professional accounting skills by studying a Master of Professional Accounting at La Trobe. Hear how essential accounting concepts are applied to diverse business environments.
- Wednesday 26 February 2020 12:30 pm until Wednesday 26 February 2020 01:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Kate Mai
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
La Trobe's Master of Professional Accounting not only delivers essential accounting concepts, it applies them to diverse business environments. It's an ideal course if you have an undergraduate degree without an accounting major and want to increase your potential. You'll learn financial and management accounting, auditing, tax and conomics and finance.
Our course coordinator Kate Mai will help you understand course content, structure and application process. Ask questions and get them answered directly by our Academic.
This course can be studied at our Melbourne, Bendigo or Sydney campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Online Event: TheRightU – Overseas University Virtual Fair 2020
26th Sep 2020 3:20pm
- VIEC Ludhiana - Study in Australia Digital Expo
28th Sep 2020 3:30pm
- Online event: Social, political and tech dilemmas raised by social media censorship
29th Sep 2020 5:30pm
- Media Exposing the Wrongs of Bad Corporate Behaviour
30th Sep 2020 6:00pm