Master of Physiotherapy Practice webinar
Take this opportunity to find out more about entering La Trobe’s highly regarded Master of Physiotherapy Practice course. In this webinar, you’ll be informed about course structure, clinical placements and career opportunities.
- Monday 26 July 2021 06:00 pm until Monday 26 July 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Andrew Hahne
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Study La Trobe’s Master of Physiotherapy Practice and become a licensed physiotherapist.
Physiotherapists assess and treat patients with temporary or long-term physical injuries, movement disorders or disabilities, aiming to achieve the highest possible degree of recovery, activity, participation and quality of life. Physiotherapists may work independently or as members of healthcare teams. They are active in the prevention of illness and injury and in the promotion of health. They are also involved in clinical research, movement rehabilitation, ergonomics and the management of healthcare organisations.
Join our informative webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Andrew Hahne about the course structure, entry requirements and career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic in a live Q&A.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 23 April 2021
23rd Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 24 April 2021
24th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 26 April 2021
26th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 April 2021
27th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- AMET SIRA - Study in Regional Australia Webinar
27th Apr 2021 6:50pm