Online event: Master of Physiotherapy Practice Webinar
Take this opportunity to find out more about entering La Trobe’s highly regarded Master of Physiotherapy Practice course. In this webinar, you’ll be informed about course structure, clinical placements and career opportunities.
- Thursday 30 July 2020 06:00 pm until Thursday 30 July 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Andrew Hahne
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Physiotherapists assess and treat patients with temporary or long-term physical injuries, movement disorders or disabilities, aiming to achieve the highest possible degree of recovery, activity, participation and quality of life. Physiotherapists may work independently or as members of healthcare teams. They are active in the prevention of illness and injury and in the promotion of health. They are also involved in clinical research, movement rehabilitation, ergonomics and the management of healthcare organisations.
Join our webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Andrew Hahne about the course structure, entry requirements and career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic.
Other events by type
- Online Event: Overseas University E-Fair
14th Aug 2020 5:00pm
- Online Event: EIC Australia 2nd Online Education Fair
15th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Learning the secret language of medicine Webinar
17th Aug 2020 5:30pm
- Online Event: Master of Digital Health webinar
18th Aug 2020 6:00pm
- Online Event: AIDE Education Uni Open Day
19th Aug 2020 10:00am