Master of Nursing webinar
Are you passionate about nursing with a desire to develop your skills further? Join us for this information session and hear about our flexible study options, including specialisations and Commonwealth Support Places. Ask your questions in a live Q&A with our Academics.
- Tuesday 18 October 2022 06:00 pm until Tuesday 18 October 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Laurel Weaver
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
We’re ranked in world’s top 100 for nursing*
La Trobe's Master of Nursing lets you match your study to your career aspirations. Enhance your knowledge and skills in specialist areas by choosing from a range of clinical and non-clinical subjects.
If you're a registered nurse working in Australia, you'll have access to a wide variety of specialisations. Enjoy a flexible, blended learning approach that combines face-to-face workshops with online study that you can fit around your work commitments and access from anywhere. For a clinical specialisation you will also undertake advanced clinical training in your own hospital's relevant work setting.
A limited number of Commonwealth Supported Places (CSPs) are available for this course and you could be eligible. A CSP is subsidised by the Australian Government as a contribution towards your costs for the duration of the course.
Join this information session to learn more about the course structure, CSPs and the application process. Ask your questions in a live Q&A with the Academics from each specialisation.
*Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), 2022, QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022: Nursing
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am