Master of Nursing webinar (Acute Care and Critical Care)
Are you a prospective metropolitan nurse, or wider Victorian nurse wanting to study Acute or Critical Care? Our webinar will help you find out how to achieve your future goals.
- Wednesday 27 January 2021 06:00 pm until Wednesday 27 January 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ewan McDonald and Katie Street
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become a future leader in the nursing industry. Build specialised knowledge in clinical practice and management techniques to become an essential member of the multidisciplinary team.
This webinar will explain the streams Critical Care and Acute Care in the Master of Nursing and how this degree enables nurses to upskill and develop fundamental knowledge and specialised clinical skills.
This information session delivered by our course coordinators will help you understand both the metropolitan and regional study models, and what it’s like to study with us. Ask questions and have them answered directly by an academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - PAC ASIA - India - 19 October 2021
19th Oct 2021 8:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Islamabad - 19 October 2021
19th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Disability Practice webinar
19th Oct 2021 6:00pm