Master of Nursing webinar
Are you passionate about nursing with a desire to develop your skills further? Join us to learn how the Master of Nursing will help you build your career.
- Tuesday 09 August 2022 06:00 pm until Tuesday 09 August 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Laurel Weaver
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become a future leader in the nursing industry. Build specialised knowledge in clinical practice and management techniques to become an essential member of the multidisciplinary team.
The Master of Nursing enables nurses to upskill and develop fundamental knowledge and specialised clinical skills, you'll have access to a wide variety of specialisations. A flexible, blended learning approach that combines face-to-face workshops with online study that you can fit around your work commitments and access from anywhere. For a clinical specialisation you will also undertake advanced clinical training in your own hospital's relevant work setting.
If you're looking to pursue a career as nursing educator, academic or manager, you'll have access to our online non-clinical specialisations.
This information session delivered by our course coordinators will help you understand both the study model, specialisations and what it’s like to study with us.
Other events by type
- 'Uninhibited Play': the political and pragmatic dimensions of intoxication within queer cultures
18th May 2022 4:00pm
- Career Practitioners' Conference
18th May 2022 8:30am
- IDP Education Fair - Abu Dhabi
19th May 2022 11:00pm
- IDP Education Fair - Dubai - 20 May 2022
20th May 2022 11:00pm
- StudyCo Exhibition - Dubai - 22 May 2022
22nd May 2022 11:00pm