Online event: Master of Nursing / Master of Nursing Science webinar
Are you passionate about nursing with a desire to develop your skills further? Join us to learn how the Master of Nursing, Master of Nursing Science and our suite of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) short courses will help you build your career. Hear about online study options, specialisations and Commonwealth Supported Places.
- Monday 21 September 2020 06:00 pm until Monday 21 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ewan McDonald & Dr Karen Lawrence
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Course Coordinator Dr Ewan McDonald explains how La Trobe’s Master of Nursing helps registered nurses build their careers through qualifying in one of our nine specialisations. Learn more about study flexibility that suits your schedule as a working nurse. You’ll also discover how our suite of CPD short courses can help you further your skills and broaden your career opportunities.
The Master of Nursing Science is presented by Course Coordinator Dr Karen Lawrence. Join to learn more about how this degree provides you with the flexibility to pursue a career in research, leadership and management or nursing education.
The webinar will help you understand course content, structure and the application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by an academic teaching the program.
The event is available via Zoom. The web link will be provided upon registration.
La Trobe University, Bundoora Campus
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Online event: Already have your Aspire offer? Find out about Aspire Second Chance
8th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Shepparton Health Webinar
8th Dec 2020 5:15pm
- AUG – GO! Further Studies Education Fair
11th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Career practitioner advisory webinar
14th Dec 2020 9:30am