Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) webinar
Study the accredited Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) and qualify to practice at an advanced nursing level and to provide professional leadership in contemporary clinical and professional nursing specialties. Join us learn more about what it’s like to study at La Trobe.
- Tuesday 17 October 2023 06:00 pm until Tuesday 17 October 2023 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Hamish Alker-Jones
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Join us to discover more about La Trobe’s highly regarded Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner).
The role of nurse practitioner places particular emphasis on the development of advanced clinical assessment skills relevant to the nurse's specialty, and development of a collaborative multidisciplinary approach to patient care. The program focuses on this using the Nurse and Midwifery Board of Australia's Nurse Practitioner competencies.
Presented by Course Coordinator Hamish Alker-Jones, tune in to learn more about course content, skill development and entry requirements. Benefit from the opportunity to have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- YOU-DID-IT Fest
7 Dec 2023 4:00 pm
- Change of Preference Support
11 Dec 2023 9:00 am
- The International Education Fair - Amritsar, India - 18 January 2024
18 Jan 2024 10:30 am
- The International Education Fair - Chandigarh, India - 21 January 2024
21 Jan 2024 11:00 am
- The International Education Fair - New Delhi, India - 22 January 2024
22 Jan 2024 11:00 am