Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) webinar
Study the accredited Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) and qualify to practice at an advanced nursing level and to provide professional leadership in contemporary clinical and professional nursing specialties. Join us learn more about what it’s like to study at La Trobe.
- Wednesday 20 October 2021 06:00 pm until Wednesday 20 October 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Catherine Fox
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Join us to discover more about La Trobe’s highly regarded Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner).
The role of nurse practitioner places particular emphasis on the development of advanced clinical assessment skills relevant to the nurse's specialty, and development of a collaborative multidisciplinary approach to patient care. The program focuses on this using the Nurse and Midwifery Board of Australia's Nurse Practitioner competencies.
Presented by Course Coordinator Catherine Fox, tune in to learn more about course content, skill development and entry requirements.
Benefit from the opportunity to have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Recruit in Canada – Virtual Education Fairs
24th Sep 2021 6:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 24 September 2021
24th Sep 2021 3:30pm
- IDP MEA Hybrid Expo - UAE/Oman Expo
24th Sep 2021 9:00pm
- OverseasEducation.sg - eFairs - 24 September 2021
24th Sep 2021 5:00pm
- AMS Global Philippines - Study Abroad 3D Virtual Expo
25th Sep 2021 2:00pm