Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) webinar
Study the accredited Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) and qualify to practice at an advanced nursing level and to provide professional leadership in contemporary clinical and professional nursing specialties. Join us learn more about what it’s like to study at La Trobe.
- Thursday 20 October 2022 06:00 pm until Thursday 20 October 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Catherine Fox
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Discover more about La Trobe’s highly regarded Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) course.
The role of a nurse practitioner places particular emphasis on the development of advanced clinical assessment skills relevant to the nurse's specialty, and development of a collaborative multidisciplinary approach to patient care. The program focuses on this using the Nurse and Midwifery Board of Australia's Nurse Practitioner competencies.
A limited number of Commonwealth Supported Places (CSPs) are available for this course and you could be eligible. A CSP is subsidised by the Australian Government as a contribution towards your costs for the duration of the course.
Join us to hear about the course content, graduate outcomes, the application process and about life at La Trobe as a postgraduate student. Ask your questions in a live Q&A with the Academic.
Other events by type
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Ottawa, Canada - 27 September 2023
27 Sept 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Kingston, Canada - 28 September 2023
28 Sept 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Toronto, Canada - 29 September 2023
29 Sept 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Alberta, Canada - 2nd October 2023
2 Oct 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - British Columbia, Canada - 3rd October 2023
3 Oct 2023 11:00 am