Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) webinar
Study the accredited Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) and qualify to practice at an advanced nursing level and to provide professional leadership in contemporary clinical and professional nursing specialties. Join us learn more about what it’s like to study at La Trobe.
- Monday 24 May 2021 06:00 pm until Monday 24 May 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Catherine Fox
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Join us to discover more about La Trobe’s highly regarded Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner).
The role of nurse practitioner places particular emphasis on the development of advanced clinical assessment skills relevant to the nurse's specialty, and the development of a collaborative multidisciplinary approach to patient care. The program focuses on this using the Nurse and Midwifery Board of Australia's Nurse Practitioner competencies.
Presented by Course Coordinator Catherine Fox, tune in to learn more about course content, skill development and entry requirements.
Benefit from the opportunity to have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 23 April 2021
23rd Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 24 April 2021
24th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 26 April 2021
26th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 April 2021
27th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- AMET SIRA - Study in Regional Australia Webinar
27th Apr 2021 6:50pm