Online event: Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) Webinar
Tune in to discover why the Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) is right for you and what opportunities this degree offers for you as a registered nurse.
- Wednesday 27 May 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 27 May 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Catherine Fox
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) is designed for registered nurses who want to gain the in-depth knowledge and skills required to practice at an advanced nursing level. This course is accredited by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council
Presented by Course Coordinator Catherine Fox, tune in to learn more about course content, skill development and entry requirements.
Benefit from the opportunity to have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Digital Transformation Virtual Roadshow - Greater China 澳大利亚乐卓博大学云招生咨询
26th May 2020 10:00am
- Digital Transformation Virtual Roadshow - South Asia
1st Jun 2020 10:00am
- Online event: Studying at La Trobe Webinar
4th Jun 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Social Work - Learning from a First Nations approach to Wellbeing Webinar
10th Jun 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Returning to study Webinar
11th Jun 2020 12:00pm