Online event: Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) Webinar
Tune in to discover why the Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) is right for you and what opportunities this degree offers for you as a registered nurse.
- Wednesday 27 May 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 27 May 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Catherine Fox
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) is designed for registered nurses who want to gain the in-depth knowledge and skills required to practice at an advanced nursing level. This course is accredited by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council
Presented by Course Coordinator Catherine Fox, tune in to learn more about course content, skill development and entry requirements.
Benefit from the opportunity to have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Online Event: TheRightU – Overseas University Virtual Fair 2020
26th Sep 2020 3:20pm
- VIEC Ludhiana - Study in Australia Digital Expo
28th Sep 2020 3:30pm
- Online event: Social, political and tech dilemmas raised by social media censorship
29th Sep 2020 5:30pm
- Media Exposing the Wrongs of Bad Corporate Behaviour
30th Sep 2020 6:00pm